Wednesday, April 16, 2014

{SURPRISE!}

I wanted Jake's 30th to be magical! I knew something he would really enjoy is a party, let alone a surprise party. I had told Jake a couple weeks before that for his birthday I wanted to take him out to dinner on Monday night to a surprise restaurant. He had no idea. I had sent out adorable invitations to all our friends and family.
That night after Jake got home from work, I told him to get ready and dress pretty nice, cause we were going somewhere really nice for dinner. I had even had Mark and Les play along by saying they would "babysit" Ashton while we were out to dinner, really they were going to meet us at the restaurant for the surprise! We dropped Ashton off then I tied a scarf around his eyes so he had no idea where we we're going. He was being so funny on the drive there. Trying to guess where and such.


When we got there, I finally took of the blindfold and he was really confused about why we we're at Pizza Factory of all places. I started leading him back to the room, and the door was closed, when we opened it everyone yelled SURPRISE! It was my immediate family, Mark and Les, Jake's immediate family, and a bunch of his friends from high school! He was so shocked! His reaction was priceless.

It was such a good night. We ate food and then had cake and sang Happy Birthday! He loved it so much and it made me so happy! Love this man! Glad he is mine!









No comments:

Post a Comment