Wednesday, September 21, 2016

25 Songs

You guys!! I have been in a blogging lull! Like I haven't had much to blog about the past month. Which is so sad. I promise myself I will never forget my blog but then life happens. And not even like noteworthy blog posts kind of things. So this post is UBER random. But I literally wanted to blog something, anything, so I went to Pinterest and found this prompt which will be fun. Take it or leave it.

Song 1: Song from your Childhood- oooh this one is tough. I feel like I have specific artists that I could name like The Carpenters, Barbara Streisand, Fleetwood Mac, but not a specific song. But I am going to pick Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac , cause it reminds me of traveling with my parents as a little girl. Fleetwood Mac was ALWAYS our go to travel jams for some reason.

Song 2: Song that reminds you of your most recent ex-boyfriend- This one makes me mad! Fitting right? So my ex boyfriend had text me the lyrics to this song the summer after we broke up because he knew it was like MY all time favorite song! And then we started to rekindle our "love flame" since that text, but then some guy named Jake Frahm came into the picture and kinda swept me off my feet so luckily that flame with my old flame burned out FAST! But anyways, One Headlight by the Wallflowers was my favorite song, but now it kinda reminds me of him, sooo annoying!

Song 3: Song that reminds you of one/both of your parents- I am going to pick ONE specific parent cause this song is perfect. My Sharona by The Knack reminds me of my dad. So the song goes "Mmm mmm mmm my Sharona" and when I was really young my dad convinced that it said "MmmmARK Schroeppel" which is his name and I literally thought it was made for him. Gullible? Yes.

Song 4: Song that calms you down- So I dont think I would normally pick this one but its what came into my head when I thought about it, My Immortal by Evanescence. Takes you back right?

Song 5: Song that is often stuck in your head- That changes ALL the time but as of late cause Ashton is obsessed with it. Is Me Too by Meghan Trainor plus I workout to it almost weekly.

Song 6: Song that reminds you of a Best Friend- This reminds me of High School/My friends we would jam out to this all the time also this band and call it our song. Stolen by Dashboard Confessionals

Song 7: Song that reminds you of last Summer- I played this on REPEAT all last summer, still love it today and it made me like JB a little more Where are You Now by Skrillex and Diplo ft. Justin Bieber

Song 8: Song that reminds you of your first "love"- So he was my best friend and I was sure I loved him and was going to marry him. Funny how that happens. Anywho he like said this song was for me and it forever reminds me of him Sorry By Buckcherry

Song 9: Song that makes you hopeful- This song still "speaks to me" the lyrics are so right and so strong. I listened to it a TON when I was going through IVF and needed to remind myself it was all going to be alright Hold On By Colbie Caillat

Song 10: Song by your Favorite Band- I can't just pick one song cause I don't have just one favorite band ugh, but I am going to go with an oldie but goodie for me  Misery Business by Paramore came out during one of the best summers of my life and made me fall in love with Paramore.

Song 11: Song on the Soundtrack of your Fav Movie- One of my top 3 fav movies is Titanic, and you know that song is on it! haha My Heart Will Go On By Celine Dion who happens to be my FAV artist of ALL time so its a Win-Win!

Song 12: Song that you last heard: Besides going back and listening to all these songs above, I almost picked this song for #9 but instead I picked the other. But I ADORE this song and have become a huge Ellie Goulding Fan because of this song and her older CD's. Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding

Song 13: Song that reminds you of a former friend- This one was the trickiest I feel like. But I picked Sugar, We're Going Down By Fall Out Boy, it just reminds me of the time frame when I was friends with a girl who I was friends with for a LONG time.

Song 14: Song that reminds you of your Boyfriend- Jake is my eternal boyfriend. And our song is Everything By Michael Buble cause that man that I love is my everything

Song 15: Song you love Singing along to- I like to sing along to EVERYTHING but, I did pick the song Belle (Little Town) from Beauty and The Beast. Cause who doesn't LOVE singing along to Disney and My sisters will sing this to each other all the time. :)

Song 16: Song that has made you cry- ugh EVERY. TIME. I hear this song, tears. Ronan by Taylor Swift. She wrote this song about a 4 year old boy that died of cancer. And it made me get all choked up when I first heard it and the story behind it. But now as a mom of two little boys, I cry, the ugly cry every time.

Song 17: Song that makes you want to dance- First song I thought of is Work This Body by Walk the Moon, if this song doesn't make you want to dance, you are not living life right.

Song 18: Song you love but rarely listen to- The House that Built Me by Miranda Lambert. It just reminds me of when I moved away from home and felt lost till I found Jake.

Song 19: The First song alphabetically on Itunes- Ain't It Fun by Paramore

Song 20: The Last Song Alphabetically- 6 Foot 7 Foot By Lil Wayne

Song 21: Your Fav song: As I mentioned before it was One Headlight but its tainted now. So I can't narrow it down to just one so your going to get a small list haha   Trecherous By Taylor SwiftMotorcycle DriveBy By Third Eye BlindAll I Wanted By ParamoreNeeds By Collective Soul

Song 22: Song that Someone has Sung to you: Jake sings me a plethora of songs that are absolutely terrible that dont even belong on this blog post.

Song 23: Song that you cannot stand to listen to: UGH! Mad Mad World I dont even know who originally sings it but it gives me the absolute creeps. I HATE IT!

Song 24: Song that you have danced to with your best friend: This makes me laugh cause we would always jam out to this song Swing by Savage its a classic you guys

Song 25: Song you could listen to all day without getting tired of it: I could put this on repeat (and I have) and not get sick of it. Reminds me of so many good things that I just love it. Cowboy Take Me Away By Dixie Chicks

No comments:

Post a Comment