Thursday, October 30, 2014

8 Weeks


How far along?: 8 weeks and 1 day

Weight Gain?: 2 lbs. Which is fine, but with twins you have to gain 34 to 67 lbs. WOW!!! 

Maternity Clothes?: So...that pic right there that's a maternity shirt haha. I can still wear my regular clothes but they are getting more and more uncomfortable. Maternity clothes are so comfortable so I am just embracing them!

Stretch Marks: Not yet...time will tell

Sleep: People sleep fine usually till the end of their pregnancy, but I already am struggling. I am usually sick so it takes me awhile to fall asleep while being uncomfortable. PLUS I used to sleep through anything and now the tiniest noise wakes me and its hard to go to back to sleep. Its weird.

Best moment this week: Finding out its TWINS!!! Two bundles of joy!

Miss anything: Eating food without fear. haha and Pepsi. I cant have any the whole first trimester cause it caffeine can cause miscarriages. 

Food Cravings: Ice Cream, Popsicle, Slushies/Slurpees, and fruit. 

Any aversions?: Meat. The thought and taste make me heave. And sometimes Mexican food which normally is my absolute fav.

Showing?: I am definitely showing something. Its that awkward chubby phase. But I love it. It means there is something growing in there!

Belly Button in or out?: In

Wedding ring on or off?: On

Happy or Moody?: Both. But I would say moody cause my emotions go crazy so fast.

Looking forward to?: Halloween tomorrow!! Love love holidays!

I am enjoying every moment of this pregnancy I can. Even the days I am really sick which is a lot of the time. But to me its just a sure sign I have babies in there and they are okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment