Saturday, June 6, 2015

38 Weeks

(written before I went into labor)

How far along? 38 weeks and 1 day

Weight gain? 39 lbs. we shall see if I held onto that 

Measuring at? We shall see at my appt tomorrow. 

Sleep? I'm doing okay with sleep not bad but not great.

Best moment this week? It was memorial day and we had two family BBQ's and it was actually fabulous. Took my mind of being miserable and pregnant

Miss anything? Not being pregnant

Cravings? Watermelon. Mexican. 

Any Aversions? Not this week...

Showing? Im just the size of  a small house. Thats all

Labor Signs? No. This baby is never leaving.

Movement? Still moving like a champ in there. Let's his momma know he is okay

Happy or Moody? Moody. My body, mind, and emotions are ready to have this baby out.

Looking forward to? I got nothing. Its going to be a slow couple weeks waiting for this babe

No comments:

Post a Comment