Monday, October 24, 2016

My Baby Brother got Married

On October 8th my little Brother CJ married the love of his life Casey! I'm so happy for them the wedding was gorgeous and you could tell they were just over the moon happy!

The night before we did their wedding dinner. It was held at Thanksgiving Point 'Rose Room' and Magleby's catered. I will admit it wasn't like my fav meal ever, but the cheesecake was UGH AH-MAZING! All Casey's family spoke, and then my Sister Amy and I spoke. My parents and then it ended with Casey's sister and CJ's good friend signing a gorgeous song!

This is the only pic I got of the night :(

The next morning was THE day! They chose to be sealed in the Payson Temple. I had never been, but its so gorgeous! It was neat place. It was such a cool thing to be in the sealing room with my entire family. Sisters, spouses, parents, my brother and his new bride!








That night was the reception and it was in this gorgeous backyard of a family in my parents ward. It seriously was a fairytale. The colors were Burgundy, Nude, Blush, with like hints of greens from like ivy and stuff...does that make sense? haha She wanted it to feel outdoorsy .








Anywho, I can't believe my baby brother is married and Casey is the MOST perfect fit for out family and for CJ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment