Friday, January 27, 2017

Catch up #1 Halloween 2016

Oh hey!! Its me Jenessa... remember me? I haven't blogged in MONTHS! Cause I am a LOSER! :( so now Im playing catch up and hope to never do this again... a girl can dream right?

Halloween was amazing if I remember right ;) We went to Hee Haw farms TWICE (once with preschool, once with my cousin and her little family) and Cornbelly's once with my family, but it was freezing so we didn't stay long.





We had our annual Halloween Dinner, with Candy Corn Veggie Tray, Spider Cake, Garlic Bread (to ward off Vampires), Worms and Eyeballs (spaghetti and olives), and a witchs Black Brew beverage.






The boys got the cutest pictures done of them in their Halloween Costumes (Cop and Robber)



We celebrated Halloween with the Schroeppel clan earlier this year so we wouldn't have to stress on actual Halloween. Complete with pumpkin carving, costume contest, and BINGO!





On actual Halloween it was very relaxing and nice. Ashton went to preschool, we stopped by the Frahm clan for pics and then went back and trick or treated for the first time in our own neighborhood.







No comments:

Post a Comment