Monday, October 14, 2013

Cornbelly's Ya'll

This past Friday Ashton and I went to Cornbelly's with two of my sisters. I was way excited to go. I had never been and didn't know what to expect! I was worried there wouldn't be much for Ashton to do, but i think he had a lot of fun regardless!

We started with the potato sack slide. I took Ashton down, with Irey and Reese. It was fun! We then went over to the hacky sack toss. It was funny to watch Ash throw the sack, he didn't get so he would just climb it and toss it in the hole.


Then while the big kids went through this maze ride thing, we took the little ones to a wooden bus that they enjoyed. They ended up playing on it for quite some time! It was so cute!





Then we went on a spider web with the kiddies! After we waited in line for the cow ride. Then we went through the maze. So we went in the side that we thought was the entrance, and came out within like ten minutes... I thought it was weird but we had the kids running around so we were all fine to be done. Then we walked a little more and saw that we went into one of the exits and just ended up coming out of the other exit! (special!)




After we went to a candy shop and then I found a mini corn maze for little ones, it was perfect for Ashtons size! He kept going around it and loved it...till he found the exit haha! Then they had a big jungle gym that the kiddies played on forever. After awhile it was time to go, but literally I wish we would have came earlier and stayed longer, there was SO much to do! Next year for sure









No comments:

Post a Comment