*Provide a link back to the blogger that nominated you
*Post 11 Facts about you
*Answer 11 random questions set by the blogger that nominated you
*Nominate 5 bloggers with under 200 followers for the award
*Give them a set of 11 questions to answer
*Let them know you nominated them
1. I recently lost 6 pounds, and am continuing this healthy lifestyle, exercise challenge thing, and I am so incredibly proud of myself. (6 may not seem like a lot but I haven't lost weight in 3 years)
2. I am freaking excited to go on not one but two big trips the next 9 months. First to Cali, taking Ashton on a plane and staying for a week. Second is on a cruise with my in laws side, and leaving Ashton for the first time for that long AHH
3. Don't hate me, I am about to admit something that might kill you BUT... I dislike summer, and I am not a huge fan of sugar cookies, I know, I know. I'm a freaking weirdy
4. I wanna have six kids. I don't if that dream will ever be a reality for many reasons, but hey a girl can try?
5. I have a guilty embarrasing pleasure, but I like to play the game Sims, I have all the expansion packs and when I ever get a free second I like to play it.
6. My dream car is a Jeep Commander, simple but so adorable
7. I have a disease called "Hair Schizophrenia", okay it's not real but it should be, I feel the need to change my hair EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I go get my hair done. That's not healthy.
8. The three things I would want to be besides a stay at home mom is; a nurse, a party planner, or an actress (not to be famous, but I think it would be so fun)
9. I really hate cooking, but do it because its a necessity. I however, adore baking and if I could eat cupcakes for dinner every night after baking them, I so would!
10. I'm still a child and am terrified of the dark. I literally try every single night to fall asleep with a night light on, but 90% of the time Jake makes me turn it off!
11. My hair is naturally a light brown, but I have tried that and I always feel so much better as a blonde.
Favorite Childhood Memory:
I have a lot... but the ones that stick out the most are the crazy things my friend Madison, her sister Ashley, and I would make up to do. For instance, we did dancing queen, and make scary home movies! Hahaha so great!
Oh baking is definitely up there. I do love to read when I get a chance. And as you know crafting/scrapbooking is my absolute fav. I feel so accomplished when I do crafts and they actually turn out cute!
When did you start blogging? And what is your most popular post?:
I started blogging two months after I got married, cause I thought that's what all the newlyweds we're supposed to do! hahaha but I actually ended up loving it. For whatever reason my most popular post was titled Satan's Diet it was about a diet called HCG, and I posted my stats, so maybe people just keep wanting to see how much I weighed back then? I don't know people are weird?
Favorite junk food:
Oh man the list could go on and on and on. First off diet soda, then cupcakes, then french fries, then I crave oreo cookie dough shakes all the time so thats definitely on there. Oh and doughnuts. Oh man, now I'm hungry!
Favorite Healthy food:
I actually really enjoy cottage cheese either, or peppers with hummus.
Where is the most amazing place you have ever been:
Went on a cruise to the Bahama's a year and a half ago. The cruise line had their own private island called Half Moon Cay, it was incredible. Literal paradise
How would you describe your style:
I hate this question. I never know how to answer. It depends on my mood. Sometimes I am all about comfort, and sometimes I am about whats in, and sometimes I don't care, but I need to look decent to the human eye so its jeans and a tee. So I'm eclectic?
Favorite TV Shows:
Vampire Diaries, Cupcake Wars, Teen Mom, Medium, Pretty Little Liars, Grey's Anatomy
Do you watch Youtube videos, and if so what are your favorite channels?
Nope. As in hardly ever. I mean sure I will look up music videos every so often, but not enough to count
What is the most rewarding part of blogging?
It's a tie. Between the fact that this is basically a journal and people can see whats going on in my life. Plus I love comments and seeing when I have new followers or that people actually care that I am writing or not.
(apparently I know a lot of Ashley's)