Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Baby is TWO

We celebrated our favorite little man's bday on June 9. I am shocked Ash is two! Where did time go? I was taking his pictures and I realized he is like a little boy! It is so sad to me! It's exciting sure, but I wish they would stay little forever! Alright enough of my pathetic sob story! Let's move on.

We woke up and I made him a fun little birthday boy breakfast! He was unsure of the interesting things in the pancakes (sprinkles, obvs) but I went upstairs for a few mins came back down and the Pancakes we're gone! I thought it was pretty great. Boy takes after his momma!


We got ready for the day, because we had set up a play date at Carl's Jr for lunch. But obviously we had to have a photo session before we could leave. I tell you what, this boy is trained about how to work the 
camera, and I am not even ashamed. 

















We met up with his cousins, my sisters, and friends for lunch. It wore him out enough to go right home and have a nap! We we're so happy to see his dad came home early from work to play with us! We set up for his party and then went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. We met up with Jake's parents, and sister for yummy food!



We finished the day with a party at our home. The theme was "Cookies and Milk". It turned out so adorable. The colors were turqoise, blue, with gold accents and polka dots.We had all kinds of cookies a different milks. Ashton was so incredibly spoiled and loved! It was a fabulous second birthday!

Ashton has brought so much joy into our lives. He is so incredibly smart and learning something new each day! He has become my best buddy and I count my blessings everyday he is mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment