Friday, November 14, 2014

10 weeks BABY



How far along? 10 weeks and 2 days

Weight gain? I lost weight this week. Its been a rough week of morning (all day) sickness haha

Maternity Clothes? I can do either. I still wear my regular clothes but every now and then slip on something maternity

Stretch marks? nope. 

Sleep? Slightly better. I wake up though wanting to still be asleep.

Best moment this week? Reaching ten weeks. I am so close to being out of my first trimester I can taste it!

Miss anything? Diet Pepsi...soon...soon

Cravings? Rice, French Fries, and chips and salsa. It changes weekly. Still fruit though

Any Aversions? Pasta. Ugh still gives me shivers.

Showing? My belly actually went down with all the pukeage this week. But Jake said its starting to become more defined.

Belly button in or out? In. 

Wedding ring on or off? on

Happy or Moody? Moody. Always moody.

Looking forward to? Finding out the Gender. We have a Ultrasound tech that has been doing it for 18 years and has been wrong once on the gender and she will do it at 13 weeks! Call me crazy but we are finding out ASAP

1 comment: