Thursday, November 20, 2014

11 Weeks



How far along? 11 weeks and 1 day

Weight gain? Haven't gained haven't lost. I'm neutral hah

Maternity Clothes? Still wearing regular

Stretch marks? nope. 

Sleep? Slightly better. I wake up though wanting to still be asleep.

Best moment this week? Got all my Christmas officially up and my whole house is really clean! Normally xmas is all up by Nov 2 but that didn't happen this year!

Miss anything? Eating food normally. If I don't eat soon enough..I'm sick. If I eat too much...I'm sick. If I eat something the babe doesn't like...I'm sick. I still haven't found the happy medium

Cravings? Fruit, Slurpies, (always) but something that I have normally hated but craved this week is a bacon cheeseburger and fries. 

Any Aversions? Pasta. Some sugary sweets haha

Showing? I posted the above picture on instagram and people definitely noticed the belly so I think its safe to say I'm showing. I feel like its way early but that's how my body works I suppose.

Belly button in or out? In. 

Wedding ring on or off? on

Happy or Moody? Moody. I swore at the start that goes on top of my tree. I screamed at my dog. Ya rough week.

Looking forward to? Well I had bunco at my house last night, and then tonight I am going to a movie. An actual adult movie (not that kind) I haven't been to one since I can remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment