Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Changes Are a Happenin'

The last 2 and a half weeks have been a whirlwind in the Frahm household. So much has happened so close together. It may not be BIG deals to anyone else but its exciting and "blog worthy" to me so here we go:

First BIG news...Jake got a new job! Jake worked at New Horizons Computer Learning Center as a Salesman for the past 3 and half years. There were some pro's and definitely some con's. Last December I told Jake I thought we should start looking for another job because some things happened at his current one. We prayed about it and felt the time was right to move on. Jake interviewed for a place called Qualtrics. Well needless to say he didn't get the job. We kinda looked at other options here and there but as we got closer to my due date we decided to wait after the baby was born, for insurance purposes. Fast forward to August. Jake talked with a couple friends who told them to come work with them. We spiffed up his resume and decided to apply again for Qualtrics, and a few other job opportunities. Jake got a phone interview, then an in person interview, then they offered him the job. We are so excited and accepted the job. It has been well thought over and prayed about. We are kinda taking a leap of faith with this job by taking a pay cut, but we know that its going to take us even further then his other job ever could of. Jake is such a hard worker and such a great provider for our family, that I have no doubt he will do amazing!

News number 2:

Well I did the thing I said I would NEVER do. You know the thing that you say "When I'm a mom I will never...." I bought a mother freaking Mini-Van. When we went to Cali, we rented a mini van and it was amazing. So convenient! So I told Jake I would consider now buying one.Well long story short his friend Stephanie works at the Toyota Dealership. So she told us to come in. I had no plans of buying one, but then we test drove a brand new Toyota Sienna. And I was sold. CRAP! Two days later we walked out with a 2015 Toyota Sienna. I have officially had it now for 5 days and I can officially say I like it A LOT. I can't fully say I love it. I LOVE LOVE the inside, its an upgrade from my car, it drives like a dream, I even like the color. But if I look at it from the outside I definitely see that its a mini van and it makes me a little sad. But I am getting over it and really love it. Like I said on Instagram its Convenient, Cheap, and Pretty like a hooker so I'm happy!


Happenin' 3:

Now this may not be a big deal to some of you, and you may not understand. But I still am a Presenter for the makeup company Younique and I'm actually doing really well. I am a little shocked but not at the same time because I have worked my butt off. But the very last day of September I promoted to Pink. So to explain there are levels of promoting and there are 8 levels. Well after a year of being at level 2 I finally promoted to level 3 aka "Pink" and I am only going up. I am really proud of myself, and I cannot explain how much I love working for Younique and how many incredible women I work with. I love what I do and am excited to see where it takes me!


1 comment:

  1. I love that charcoal color on any car. Nice choice! Congrats to the both of you on your jobs!

    ReplyDelete