Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend of Fun!

A couple weeks ago, my sisters and I had made a plan to go down to St. George for the weekend. Well it didn't end up working out, so we decided to go to Disneyland instead...also didn't work out. So we finally came up with having an overnighter in my sisters back yard. Which was crazy and fun!

We started off the weekend on Friday by going to my brother's football game, and cheering him on. At the time they were undeafeted and since my brother is a Senior these may be the last football games we see him in. All of the sisters came, my brother in law Brandon, my parents, and of course Jake and I.




Isn't he a cutie?? Sorry ladies he leaves on his mission the second he graduates!! I love that he is my LITTLE brother and he is twice my size!

The next day was Saturday, so 2 of my 3 sisters went with all the kids to The Life of Timothy Green. If you haven't seen it, its a must. Such a tear jerker. After we went to my sister Jamie's house and roasted hot dogs and smores over the campfire. Mmm my kind of night. We set up a tent for the kids in the backyard and we ladies slept inside. The sisters played games, talked and watched cooking shows while the kids were outside watching a movie. The next morning we woke up and made coconut french toast. Perfect ending!








No comments:

Post a Comment