Thursday, February 7, 2013

Back in the Game

The crafting game that is. I feel like its been a long while since I crafted or blogged about it! So after our cruise and Christmas I could NOT wait to decorate for Valentines and do some new crafts I had been dying to do.


This one had been on my craft "to do list" for quite some time. And I must say, I am completely smitten with it. Can you be smitten with a piece of paper that says your in love? I believe you can. Literally swoon worthy. I made it in like 5 mins and it was awesome. (PS a few people have asked me to make them one, if you would also like one just shoot me a comment and I would love to make you one!)

Second favorite from my crafts. I found this banner kit at hobby lobby, and it gave me lots of options and what not, but I didn't want to have three banners hanging around my house, than I remembered a door I had seen just like this on pinterest and I was sold. ADOORable right? ;)

These are the two other banners I have hanging around the house. The "love" one is also sitting with a valentines printable.

When I first made this chalkboard it was intended to be for when I was pregnant to take pictures by. But I decided it was too cute to just sit there and do nothing so since the week before Christmas I have been using it for holiday purposes. Fun right?

That is all, till the next Holiday! :)


2 comments:

  1. I want one!!! Of the printed couples in love! I'll FB you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenessa! Just because I can. Love Laura

    ReplyDelete