Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Them Memorial Day

I was always that parentless person who said "I will never let my blog get behind when I have kids. I don't know what the big deal is? Can't you find time for that?" kind of person. Until Ashton. Than I realized time is so so so SO precious. Even IF I did have time to write on my blog I am using that time with things that are more pressing. My whole point to this intro is I have been blogging every other day just to play catch up with LIFE!

Flash back to Memorial Day! Whoot Whoot! I love all holidays. I literally WANT to be that crazy mom and wife who overly celebrates every holiday. Even the dorky ones! Challenge accepted. This memorial day we went to a BBQ at my in-laws. We did one last year and it was fabulous, so now I think my F-I-L wants to make a tradition of it! I was in charge of the dessert, which I love baking so you think I would be excited. But I get really intimidated by dessert at parties. Cause dessert is a big deal!! Anyways I was flipping through my cookbook and found a recipe for S'mores cupcakes. A) I adore anything with s'more in the title B) Perfect for a BBQ C) perfect for the start of summer. I could not go wrong, and guess what? I DIDN'T!! They were orgasmic! I will be adding them to my official awesome recipes.



The BBQ was also fabulous. It was our first with Ashton and he looked so stinkin cute! As always. We ate and ate and ate. Than went to my sisters house and ate some more, naturally!




Overall fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment