Thursday, June 20, 2013

Familia Pictures!

After this post I will officially be caught up! Holla!! When we got Ashton and life calmed down I wanted/needed to get family pictures done. To me family pics were like a deal sealer that we were a real family! 

I chose the colors: Lime Green, Turquoise, and Navy with white accents. I was super nervous about them. But when I saw our outfits together I felt good about them, then I looked at the pictures and was SO happy! We went to a beautiful field and farm place up a little past the Timpanogos Temple and they were gorg. I will post some of my fav's. But I am not kidding when I say I love every single one so its hard to choose but these are probably going to be the ones I hang up in my house! Enjoy! (oh and PS I'm only showing you the colored version, just cause its easier that way)










No comments:

Post a Comment