Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"Oh say can you see.."

4th of July, Halloween, and Christmas are my favorite holidays. Not in that order...obviously. So of course we had to deck our house out in Red, White, and Blue! So I was looking at my decor from previous years and I realized I had hardly any decor for Independence day. So naturally I went on pinterest, found what i wanted to do, and did it!





The actual day of the fourth we had some good plans in mind. We had two family BBQ's that day! First we woke up and I made pancakes complete with red white and blue colors. 



After Ashton took a nap, while we got our food ready for the parties. We also got in our festive attire. We woke up and took some cute pics on the front porch of the cutest boy in town. And then headed off to the first party, with the Frahm side.





We went to Jake's Aunt Linda's for the shin dig. We had burgers, fruit, chip and dip, corn, the whole shebang! We also got some cute family pictures!





After being there for awhile we went back home to put Ashton down. He slept forever and we prepared our next meal. Then headed off to Jamie and Luke's for the Schroeppel party







Then poor little Ashty got a fever and wasn't feeling so hot. After lots of snuggles and medicine he was back to normal and ready to watch his first set of fireworks!





He loved the fireworks and kept pointing at them and trying to grab the sparklers. I loved this 4th it was so fun to have my little guy with us and experience it with him!






No comments:

Post a Comment