Wednesday, December 3, 2014

12 & 13 Weeks



K you guys, what can I say I turned 12 weeks and had every intention of blogging, then Thanksgiving happened. AND THEN I died! Literally the last week I was so sick I wanted to die. I am so grateful I am pregnant, but its SO HARD. Morning sickness really takes all life and hope out of you. If you can see in the two pics my belly got slightly smaller the next week! I threw up everything. But today I felt like I could lift my head and see the light! So hallelujah for that!

How far along? 13 weeks

Weight gain? No sir ee, dont worry Im planning on packing it on the next two trimesters

Maternity Clothes? If I want comfort yes. If I want options I still wear my own clothing.

Stretch marks? nope. 

Sleep? Starting to get uncomfortable. Luckily for Xmas I'm getting a body pillow, and Jake wants me to order it early so I don't have to wait for 3 more weeks to use it.

Best moment this week? Going into the 2nd trimester. The Dr told me I am in the clear and I can stop worrying about miscarriages. Such a relief!

Miss anything? Feeling human. I cannot wait to eat whatever the hell I want, and how much of it I want. 

Cravings? Oranges eat one daily. Ice Cream/Slurpies still. Bean burritos haha 

Any Aversions? Meat again, or if we start talking about food in general when I am sick, I want to puke it up.

Showing? Yes. I am legitamately showing and its round and pregnant like. I love it! Seriously obsessed with my bump.

Belly button in or out? In. 

Wedding ring on or off? on

Happy or Moody? Moody. I have cried a lot more this week. But it comes with the territory.

Looking forward to? All the Christmas ish going on. AND we find out what Baby Frahm is this weekend or sometime next week EEEKKK!

No comments:

Post a Comment