Monday, March 16, 2015

27 Weeks


How far along? 27 weeks and 5 days

Weight gain? 16 lbs.

Maternity Clothes? Yes. I have tried to still do some of my larger old clothes and my belly hangs out. Sexy right? 

Stretch marks? Not as far as I can see.

Sleep? Whats that

Best moment this week? FINALLY eating Cajun fries from Five Guys. Sounds lame, but I have craved them fpr WEEKS

Miss anything?Being comfortable. Things are slowly going down hill

Cravings? Fat kid food. Chocolate, Doughnuts, and ice cream

Any Aversions?Top Ramen, Mac and Cheese. Threw them up :(

Showing? Yes starting to feel very LARGE

Belly button in or out? It's moments away from popping out. I know the anticipation is killing you

Wedding ring on or off? Still rocking it

Happy or Moody?I have been way emotional and sensitive this week. Also everyone is bugging haha 

Looking forward to? That I am almost in the Third Trimester

No comments:

Post a Comment