Tuesday, March 24, 2015

28 Weeks


How far along? 28 weeks and 6 days

Weight gain? went to the Dr's today and officially 23. Better start cutting back on the sweets (not likely)

Maternity Clothes? Some of my pants I can wear the belly band and they work but shirts DEF maternity

Stretch marks? Not yet

Sleep? Its getting worse. Which I knew would come with third trimester. Its fun. hahaha 

Best moment this week? I officially hit the Third Trimester which is a place I never imagined I would be. I am so close!

Miss anything? There are lots of things. But being able to sleep and breath would be nice

Cravings? Fries, and Ice Cream. 

Any Aversions?Actually I don't think so this week.

Showing? YES I popped out BIG time

Belly button in or out? It FINALLY popped. Its so crazy I never thought it really would

Wedding ring on or off? Still rocking it

Happy or Moody?I did really GOOD. Like Jake and I got along. Didn't cry for random things. Win-Win 

Looking forward to? Easter and Jakes birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment