Sunday, March 8, 2015

26 Weeks



How far along? 26 Weeks and 4 days

Weight gain? 16 lbs.

Maternity Clothes? Yes the only thing that's comfortable 

Stretch marks? Not as far as I can see.

Sleep? Craptastic. It takes me awhile to get comfortable.

Best moment this week? Finished painting B mans room and got most of it set up. We are so close just need a few decorations and we are done! Pics to follow.

Miss anything?Well, I started puking again this week. Its been never ending for me. 

Cravings? This week it has been fresh fruit, and 5 guys Cajun French fries haha.

Any Aversions? Hamburgers, and milk just makes me super sick

Showing? Oh how I am. I'm starting to feel really big haha 

Belly button in or out? It's creepin right along. The bigger I get the belly button comes out more and more.

Wedding ring on or off? Still rocking it strong

Happy or Moody? I will just tell it like it is. I am a complete little ornery gal. I don't mean to be really. I feel like I have resting bitch face/attitude.

Looking forward to? Getting his room completely done probably this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment