Friday, May 1, 2015

34 Weeks


How far along? 34 Weeks and two days

Weight gain? 25 lbs. rill next time

Stretch marks? All around my  belly button.

Sleep? I have hit such an exhausting part of my pregnancy that surprisingly I have slept like a rock the last couple nights

Best moment this week? My incredible shower...post to follow

Miss anything? In some ways just having a regular body, but a small part of me is going to miss feeling him and being so connected to him

Cravings? Rootbeer, salad, and ice cream

Any Aversions? Not really any I can think of...

Showing? Only a ton. People keep making comments about my size...I get it. Im huge

Belly button in or out? Out and bulging as ever

Wedding ring on or off? Off, all rings are hard to wear now, and frankly bug me
 
Happy or Moody? I have been happy gal this week

Looking forward to? Dr's Appt. next week. Nothing too exciting but ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment