Sunday, May 3, 2015

Ahoy! It's a Boy!

Last Wednesday, my sisters threw me the CUTEST shower ever. Every thing was so thought out and put together so cute! I cannot tell them Thank you enough! I was looking more forward to this shower then anything and it was perfect! Exactly what I wanted. I had so much support from great friends and family. We got a about 85% of the things we needed so it was so incredibly helpful!

The theme was Ahoy, its a Boy
and literally every little detail was thought of. This was the entrance
and then you wrote me a "Message In a Bottle" aka Advice.




Next was the Food table. It was incredible! They had anchors and fishnet all along the table and cute life preservers. All the colors we're Red, White, and Blue. So darling and Nautical. 

The darling table

"Crab" Chicken Croissant Sandwiches 

Island Salad

This yummy shrimp dip, that crab is made out of a pepper people,
 I'm telling you EVERY detail, was thought out

The candy table, "Nautical ropes" aka Twizzlers

Chips "Ahoy" and Swedish Fish.
Salt Water Taffy






See what I am talking about, every single thing was adorable. Now onto the cute people that came! Sorry not sorry that its going to be more picture overload!

My nieces wanted a Selfie of them showing off my belly haha

Grandma Schroeppel

Jenna and Kinley

My MIL and SIL

Lori Glenn

My sisters and momma who worked so hard to throw me a shower!

The gorgeous Shayli

My family molesting me...naturally

Big ol Belly and me at the shower

My momma 

my cute scrapbook pages my mom made me

Leslee and her daughters; Sam, and Candice and there daughters Zelle and Revvi

I was so grateful for everyone's support and love! It really meant the world to me and I was SO spoiled! Now we are officially ready for Baby Boston








1 comment:

  1. SWIG SISTERS!!!

    I'm so glad I got to see you for a little bit! You are the cutest prego lady ever and that shower was to die for. Also can't wait to see Boston in every brand-name onesie known to mankind ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete