Monday, May 11, 2015

35 Weeks


How far along? 35 Weeks and 5 days

Weight gain? 35 lbs hahaha I gained quite a  bit in two weeks

Measuring at? I decided to change some of these questions cause they are stupid. So at my Drs appt I was 35 weeks exactly but my belly is measuring at 37 

Sleep? I sleep really good till Jake gets up for work, and then my body thinks it time to get up with him at 6:30 am

Best moment this week? Mothers day

Miss anything? Not being pregnant. Im pretty much ready to be done

Cravings? Watermelon, Salad, and French Fries

Any Aversions? Eggs, but thats regardless of pregnancy

Showing? Im starting to get these looks from people and get asked "Oh my gosh how much longer?" yes I am huge I get it.

Labor Signs? Not really. I had a few Braxton hicks here and there, but Im feeling a lot of pressure. I'm getting my cervix checked (TMI?) this Wednesday and we shall see if my body is doing anything

Movement? Oh yes this boy is a mover and a shaker. He is head down right now so he body is curled like a "C" and he kicks in the same spot. Just below my ribs. Plus he gets hiccups a lot
 
Happy or Moody? Bad, Bad, Bad week. Very moody, very ready to be done.

Looking forward to? Dr's Appt. on Wednesday please have some form of signs of labor!

No comments:

Post a Comment