Sunday, January 18, 2015

19 Weeks



How far along? 19 weeks and 4 days

Weight gain? As far as I know I have gained 6 lbs.

Maternity Clothes? All day erry day

Stretch marks? nope. time.. give it time..

Sleep? I can't get comfortable lately. I'm a little worried cause I'm not even half way yet

Best moment this week? Feeling him move. Oh my pure heaven on earth! Seriously I wish I could gift it to Jake, to feel your little human in there and know that its all good and they are real is SO incredible!

Miss anything? Pooping regurlary. Bahaha but seriously, bowels haven't been the same since I got knocked up.

Cravings? Apples, French Fries,  Chocolate

Any Aversions? meat, even thinking of a yummy bacon cheeseburger makes me sick. 

Showing? Most definitely showing. All belly baby!! 

Belly button in or out? In. 

Wedding ring on or off? on

Happy or Moody? So so moody. 

Looking forward to? Quick girls getaway this upcoming weekend! CANNOT wait 

No comments:

Post a Comment