Thursday, January 29, 2015

21 Weeks


How far along? 21 Weeks and 1 day

Weight gain? I finally saw at the Dr's office and I have gained 10 lbs. Not bad not bad. 

Maternity Clothes? Yes some shirts I can barely fit into that we're regular

Stretch marks? No not yet

Sleep? I'm slowly getting more and more uncomfortable

Best moment this week? Going to the Dr's office for my 20 week ultrasound. Saw our little boy and it made my heart so happy and so excited. He is beautiful and moves like crazy!

Miss anything? I can't think of anything. Pregnancy has been pretty good for the most part the past few weeks. I am trying to enjoy it while I can.

Cravings? Salads, Shrimp?, and a diet pepsi with lemon

Any Aversions? Uhm, not really I just avoid foods that I know cause me to feel sick. Like Orange Juice, and hamburgers 

Showing? Very much so. The picture above I feel huge but then today I feel small.

Belly button in or out? Starting to slowly move forward. I doubt it will ever come completely forward.

Wedding ring on or off? on, but the past week I started swelling...so we will see how much longer it lasts

Happy or Moody? I have handled my hormones well this week! YAY so Happy

Looking forward to? Going on a cruise this upcoming monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment