Thursday, January 22, 2015

Halfway Mark



How far along? 20 Weeks and 1 day

Weight gain? I don't know I will get back to you 

Maternity Clothes? Yes, its inevitable with this growing bump

Stretch marks? No but supposedly I should start seeing some starting next week

Sleep? Its hard to find a comfortable position to fall asleep in, but once I do I am pretty good

Best moment this week? Finding my joyous crispy M&M's

Miss anything? I mean I am just so happy to be in this postion most days and sure there are things I miss but today I can't think of anything

Cravings? Green Apples, French Fries, and chocolate

Any Aversions? Mostly meat, but now I am eating EVERYTHING 

Showing? Hardly. I mean I can't even tell that I'm preggers ;)

Belly button in or out? My tummy was starting to hurt two days ago and yesterday I went and looked in the mirror and my belly button is starting to change.  I used to have a black hole belly button and now I have a normal looking belly button haha.

Wedding ring on or off? on

Happy or Moody? Unfortunately I am mostly moody

Looking forward to? My BIG ultrasound on Tuesday!! They are going to be looking at every detail of little mans body

No comments:

Post a Comment