Wednesday, January 7, 2015

18 Weeks



Missed 17 weeks (oops) so you just get the picture

How far along? 18 Weeks

Weight gain? As far as I know I have gained 6 lbs. Im sure I have gained more. Eh who knows?

Maternity Clothes? My mom and sisters gave me a handful of maternity clothes for Xmas, I pretty much have been wearing those constantly.

Stretch marks? nope. time.. give it time..

Sleep? Last night was ROUGH. And the night before. I just couldn't get comfortable and I felt sick. I hope its not like that the rest of the time but it could be worse

Best moment this week? Monday I felt like Jenessa pre-pregnancy which I haven't felt since I was 5 weeks pregnant. I got a ton done and felt like a contributing member of society. 

Miss anything? Running. I was reminiscing on my marathon last night and I got a little nostalgia. I could totally run but it probably wouldn't be the smartest since I haven't ran this entire pregnancy.

Cravings? Apples, Cool Ranch Doritos, Green Salads, Water, Milkshakes, and French fries.

Any Aversions? chick fil a, its made me sick way too many times this pregnancy. Sad sad day

Showing? OH yes! Sometimes I wonder how big I will be come third trimester cause Im definitely showing. 

Belly button in or out? In. 

Wedding ring on or off? on

Happy or Moody? Eh, last week was hard. I didn't feel in control of any of my emotions. 

Looking forward to? All my goals and plans for this month. I plan to finish painting our room, start on Boston's room, organize the basement toys, and much more. Wont get it all done but I am just excited for the possibility. 




No comments:

Post a Comment