Saturday, February 14, 2015

23 Weeks


How far along? 23 Weeks and 3 days

Weight gain? Till the next dr's appt all I know is 10 lbs 

Maternity Clothes? Oh yes, pretty much the only thing I can fit into

Stretch marks? No not yet

Sleep? Yikes. Sleep is rough. And the last two nights I have had allergies that have seriously effected my head, nose, and teeth so sleeping isn't possible.

Best moment this week? We had cute little Valentines today. It was a perfect day with my family and I can't wait to add little Bos to the mix a year from now!

Miss anything? Being comfortable. Being able to bend down. Hah I miss my body a little bit now. 

Cravings? Salads. Literally had it 4 times this week. 

Any Aversions? Pasta. It made me so sick the last weekend.

Showing? Oh yes. My mother pointed out twice how big I have gotten haha

Belly button in or out? Still in but not nearly as a black hole as it used to be.

Wedding ring on or off? By the end of the day it has to come off.

Happy or Moody? I am just a freaking roller coaster. Ah Mood swings

Looking forward to? Starting on Boston's room officially this week

No comments:

Post a Comment