Thursday, February 19, 2015

24 Weeks



How far along? 24 weeks and 1 day

Weight gain? Till the next dr's appt all I know is 10 lbs 

Maternity Clothes? See that belly? You try not wearing maternity clothes and get back to me on how that's not working out

Stretch marks? No not yet, or as far as I can see

Sleep? Let's just say now until my baby is ten I will not get a great nights sleep. Its hard to fall asleep, and if I stay asleep is a miracle.

Best moment this week? Seeing Boston's kick from the outside of my belly. I looked down and saw this movement and it was so awesome!

Miss anything? Not being sick. I started to get sick again this week. Oh morning sickness.

Cravings? Salads. And pounds and pounds of French Fries

Any Aversions? Milk, I have found that diary is really hard on my belly

Showing? OH BABY yes

Belly button in or out? Still an inny for the time being

Wedding ring on or off? By the end of the day it has to come off.

Happy or Moody? Happy but this week I cried over TV commercials and cheesy moments

Looking forward to? Buying Bostons baby bedding this week

No comments:

Post a Comment