Tuesday, January 1, 2013

{12} Moments of 2012


1. In January we Celebrated our 1 year anniversary with lots of sex, I mean memories!!
2. I chopped all my hair off into a cute little pixie cut in February.
3. In March, Jake got a new Job at a company called New Horizons Computer Learning Center, making more money, better schedule, and treated much better. It was an all around blessing.
4. In April I attended my first General Conference. It was awesome and so spiritual to be there.
5. In May, we had to retire my little car from high school and we bought me a crossover. Which I still love!
6. June I found out I had tendinitis and had to wear a really cute cling for a week and a half. Unfortunately I still have tendinitis.
7. One of my four best friends brought in the first baby. Baby York, and I can't get enough of him.
8. August we treated ourselves to a BYU football game
9. I went to the Sugarland and Carrie Underwood concert and rocked my socks off!
10. Found out in Oct. I had to get major mouth surgery and looked really sexy
11. Worked my first Holiday on Thanksgiving, wasn't the greatest thing.
12. Started a little side "business" doing something I am passionate about-Shellac nails. 

As I look over this past year of the ups, downs, and everything in between I realize how blessed I am and fortunate to be where I am today. I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store for us. I have a feeling its going to be big!! 

Resolutions:
1. The infamous "lose weight"
2. Get pregnant
3. Make the best of every day and every situation
4. Go to the temple MUCH more
5. Be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment