Thursday, April 23, 2015

33 Weeks


How far along? 33 Weeks and one day

Weight gain? 25 lbs. I went to the drs yesterday and was completely shocked when it said I had only gained 2 lbs. 

Stretch marks? All around my  belly button.

Sleep? Uhm, sleep is actually decent cause 3rd trimester exhaustion has set in, but getting up to pee at least two times a night now isn't the best.

Best moment this week? We took Maternity pics on Monday and I am DYING to see them!

Miss anything? Not having chronic back pain, and being able to breath and bend over hah

Cravings? Rootbeer again thats mostly it this week

Any Aversions? Cheese products, like quesadillas, mac and cheese

Showing? Is the sky blue?

Belly button in or out? Out and bulging as ever

Wedding ring on or off? Off, bought a cheap one from Walmart that I am wearing now
 
Happy or Moody?I would say I am emotional this week rather then moody. It takes literally NOTHING to get me to cry

Looking forward to? MY burfday is Saturday, and then next Wednesday is my baby Shower which I am SO stoked for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment